Lot Material & Kitting
syncreon offers small & large bulk parts management and delivery services, allowing the OEM to utilize valuable floor space within their facility. In the process syncreon manages inventory levels and prepares materials for JIT delivery.
syncreon efficiently kits items prior to delivery, allowing multiple components to be packed within fewer containers, reducing line-side parts presentation space in the assembly plant.
Effective control of the outbound flow of empty containers from an assembly facility represents a complex challenge. syncreon manages this complexity ensuring containers circulate efficiently throughout the supply chain:
- Receive returned containers from assembly plant
- Monitor & validate daily requirements for each supplier
- Remove debris from containers
- Invert or knock-down containers where applicable
- Sort, stack and shrink wrap
- Manage container inventory
- Allocate containers to individual supplier requirement
- Scan and load containers into outbound trailers for return to suppliers