syncreon's Brampton team held a raffle for the people impacted by the Fort McMurray fires. With syncreon, the Canadian government, and Red Cross matching the total amount raised was $13,406.00. We are very proud of our entire team but especially proud of Ramneet Basra and Aurea Maltzov who started and drove this initiative.
- Location: 435kms NE of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Wildfires began Sunday May 1st 2016
- Total of 49 wildfires
- 7 became out of control
- Total blaze is at least 10,000 hectares and destroyed more than 1600 structures·
- Approximately 88,000 people have been evacuated
- One of the largest fires in Canada
- Insurance does not cover anything lost by Wildfire
Truly amazing NA Auto Brampton team!! This is awesome! You truly make syncreon very proud!
Thank you for continuing to drive community service in the communities in which we work and live!!