In 2015, the combined efforts of syncreon Lutterworth, UK and Hinckley, UK (together known as UK Tech) raised £13,170.60, more than double the amount we raised in 2014 (£5946.11). All funds raised have been donated to a number of worthy causes, as nominated by our employees.
A summary of activities is shown below:
- Artur Kozik Head Shave and Cake Sale £1,602.86 for Cancer Research UK
- Shaun Bambrick ran the London Marathon, raising £1,911.25 for Children with Cancer UK
- Hinckley Car Wash, raised £380.00 for Children with Cancer UK
- The Senior Management team participated in the Dragon Boat Race, raising £3,162.50 for The Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall Hospice
- The Annual Charity Golf Day/Family Fun Day, raised £3150, donated to Sherbourne Fields School, Coventry.
- Lutterworth Car Wash 28th August - £90.00 donated to Macmillan Cancer.
- Hinckley Texas BBQ, raised £698.00, donated to Neuromuscular Centre (NMC) Midlands
- 4 Hinckley Employees completed the Three Peaks Challenge, raising £600 for Cancer Research
- Lutterworth Halloween Food event, raised £100 for Alzheimers
- Hinckley Bonfire Day Coffee and Cake Sale, raised £541.50 for The Dogs Trust
- Bring and Buy Sale – Lutterworth, raised £105.00 donated to SANDS
- Win a Christmas Shopping Day and £100 M&S Voucher Raffle raised £475.00 donated to Macmillan Cancer Support
- Text Santa Christmas Jumper Day raised £87.40 for the ITV Campaign supporting Macmillan, Make a Wish and Save the Children.
- Lutterworth Christmas Food event £132.00 donated to the Air Ambulance
- Donations to buy supplies for the Food Banks £70.00
- Jade Sharkey completed the Race for Life for Cancer Research and £65 was donated by syncreon employees.
Other events of note:
- Representatives attended the opening of Little Acorns Nursery at Henley Green Primary School following our donation to the School in 2014. -
- syncreon UK Tech employees donated Books to Henley Green Primary School Library.
- syncreon UK Tech representatives attended the grand opening at Little Heath Primary School maintaining a connection that we established after renovating their Outdoor and Wildlife Area in 2014.
- Paul Honer, Customs Manager was appointed as School Governor at Henley Green Primary School.
- We were formally invited to an Afternoon Tea Party at Sherbourne Fields School as a thank you for our donations in 2015.
- We conducted a successful Food bank collection for Lutterworth and Hinckley Food Banks.
syncreon Technology UK Golf and Family Fun Day 2015 is detailed here.
Our 2014 Overall Winner Award is detailed here.