syncreon's proprietary, best-in-class warehouse management system (WMS) helps our customers monitor and optimize labor costs, order status, and inventory levels.
Specialized logistics services include:
- Receiving, storing, picking, packing, shipping
- Inventory planning and management
- Vendor managed inventory (VMI)
- Returnable container management (RCM)
- Small and large bulk parts management
- Lot delivery, metering, and kitting
- Inventory level monitoring
Parts metering, lot material management, and kitting
syncreon offers small and large bulk parts management and delivery services, allowing the original equiptment manufacturer (OEM) to optimize floor space use within their facility. syncreon efficiently kits items prior to delivery, allowing multiple components to be packed within fewer containers, reducing line-side part presentation requirements in the assembly plant.
Our expertise includes:
- Receive returned containers from assembly plant
- Monitor and validate daily container requirements for each supplier
- Remove debris from containers
- Invert or knock down containers where applicable
- Sort, stack, and shrink-wrap containers
- Manage container inventory
- Allocate containers to individual supplier requirements
- Scan and load containers into outbound trailers for return to suppliers
Contact us to discuss value-added warehouse options with our solutions team.